Flyers are a great way for the promotion of any occasion, events, projects, etc. But designing an excellent flyer from scratch can be tedious and tiresome task for many of us even for professional designers. That is why we provide you collections of awesome Flyer Templates for various business niches.
These flyer templates will save a lot of your time and help you and or your clients create attractive flyers. All the Flyers are of high quality, easy to customize, print ready and well designed. These Flyer templates include PSD file which can be easily customized with a little knowledge of Photoshop.
WHAT MORE YOU CAN DO WITH THESE FLYERS
- Resell them ‘As it Is’
- Rebrand them
- Use them for your own Projects
- Use them for your Client’s Projects
WHO CAN USE THE BUSINESS FLYER TEMPLATES
- Website Designers
- Graphic Designers
- Desktop Publishers
- Magazine Creators
- Newsletter Creators
- Digital Product Resellers
- And More!
MAIN LICENSE: Resell Rights
- Resale Rights: Yes (Resell it and Keep 100% of the Profit
- Private Label Rights: Yes (You can Edit, Modify or Recreate them)
- Rebranding Rights: Yes (For eCover)
- Giveaway Rights: No
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THIS PRODUCT:
[YES] Can be Sold or Resold
[YES] Can be Edited/ Modified in Any Way
[YES] Can be Packaged with other Products
[YES] Can Modify/ Change the Graphics and eCover
[YES] Can Modify/ Change the Main Product
[YES] Can be Printed or Published Offline
[YES] Can convey and Sell Personal Use Rights
The PNG file format supports full alpha transparency, allowing you to create graphics with varying levels of transparency. Basically you turn off any kind of background, revealing the chequered canvas background in your graphic design software.
A DESIGN SHORTCUT
Why is this a design shortcut? You may ask. Well, you might want to repurpose your images into other design layouts. Transparent backgrounds make this easier. You want to quickly drop images into different graphic layouts without having to use a lasso tool to cut away flat backgrounds (like you would with JPG).
SOME OF THE WAYS YOU CAN USE THESE IMAGES:
- For Your Own Websites, Blogs, Cover graphics, Advertising, etc.
- Install and Use them on sites or graphics you make for clients.
- Build a Site with these Images to Showcase Your Own Design Work…
- Use them in sites and projects you flip.
- Use them in WordPress themes, even ones you sell commercially.
- Create Memes, Quotes and Jokes – Share them on social media like Facebook and Pinterest.
- Create YouTube bumpers and headers, Wallpapers, Facebook and Twitter Headers, and Sell them on Fiverr etc…
Use them in your videos. Use them for chroma-key backgrounds.
- You Can Use them in Mobile Apps that You Create…
- Import them into Photoshop, Gimp, YouZign, Logo Creator and any other image software you use.
- Use these images in ANY of your projects, including background images, sliders, posters, flyers, apps, articles, Website design, and anything else you can think of!
- Bundle Them as Bonuses, Sell them individually on your own image site for big profits, The possibilities really are endless…
- These images are not just royalty-free, they are copyright free, CC0 images.
- Want to use them in printed media? Fine!
- Want to sell prints on eBay ? You can!
- Sell them through your own online store at Selz, Sendowl, Shopify, etc.
- Want to bundle them up and sell them as backgrounds? You can do it too!