WANT TO SELL
Start An Online Store In No time!
Starting an Online Store nowdays has never been easier for everyone. Whether you are running a home-based business or want to sell in the thousands, why should you be left behind? You can link your Online Store to your Social Media accounts or to your websites or blogs if you have.
Marketplaces Where to Sell your Digital Downloads
“Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.” – Joe Chernov
MARKETPLACES FOR VENDORS’ EXPOSURES
These are Marketplaces where you can list your product to help you gain more and better exposure specially to affiliate marketers, thereby help you boost your sales.
- For an online merchant, performance marketing allows the merchant to increase its customer base by acquiring new customers through the help of tons of affiliates marketers participating within the network. The individual merchants decide the commission structure to pay the ShareASale affiliates and only pay commissions from sales. Therefore, if the ShareASale program does not result in a direct sale, the merchant will not pay any commission.
- With Clickbank, Merchants can create and sell products, work with affiliates, and use tools to further increase your sales.
- List products in your E-junkie Shop & the E-junkie Marketplace. If you don’t have your own Web site or don’t wish to add E-junkie button codes to your existing site, you can list your products in your own E-junkie Shop page with a URL that lists just your own products.
- Will help company, merchants me sell products online through quality affiliates marketers. If you list your products in JVZoo as affiliate merchant, tons of potential marketers will be able to potentially skyrocket your online sales.
ONLINE STORE SOLUTIONS
These Enable you to Create your Online Store in Minutes without technical skills and without the hassles:
- An eCommerce for Business. It lets you build your online store in just easily and quickly. 3DCart powers some of the biggest names in their respective industries, including Kitchen Restock and Peak Performance Ski Shop. In addition to dozens of big-name players, 3DCart prides itself on helping small-to-medium business owners achieved their goals. Also, 3D Cart let’s you sync your online store with all your sales channels. Connect with Amazon, eBay, Houzz, Google, Facebook and more.
- Sellfy provides a very simple way to sell your eBooks, photographs, music, themes and other digital downloads. One of the most interesting features of Sellfy is that you can offer discounts to customers who share your products via Twitter and Facebook. You can track the effectiveness of these discounts and see what effect discount offers will have on sales. Sellfy gives you unlimited storage and bandwidth for your digital art, eBooks, programs and digital content. Sellfy host seller products, handle the payments and automatically deliver the products to customers after the purchase. FEES: 5% commission per sale. No monthly fee.
- Shopify makes it easy to start a business and sell digital products online. It takes only minutes to open an online store and start selling digital goods & downloadable products to customers around the world. Shopify has everything you need to build an Online Store!
- ECWID lets you add an Online Store for Free in Just 5 Minutes. It allows you to start selling on your existing website now as simple as as simple as adding a YouTube video. It enables you to sell Everywhere and add an online store to Facebook, Tumblr or any other social media site! It has Mobile Responsive Design and you will have your Own Mobile App when you register.
DPD (DIGITAL PRODUCT DELIVERY)
- DPD specializes in the sales and delivery of intangible goods and offers one of the more customizable services for selling your digital art, eBooks, movies, music and so on. It lets you customize your cart, checkout, delivery pages and emails using a simple editor. It also supports selling keycodes, subscriptions and even physical products. Bandwidth and sales are unlimited for all subscription plans. Fees: $10/month – $130/month. No commission
- LemonStand gives you the freedom to set up and present your products exactly the way you want, whatever your needs.
- Payhip is a simple way to sell your Digital Downloads. Payhip is an e-commerce platform that enables anyone to Sell Downloads directly to their fans and followers. Payhip lets you sell anywhere. You will be provided a simple “copy and paste” Links & Buttons so, you will be able to sell your digital products and downloads directly on: Facebook, Twitter, Payhip Store, On your Blogs, On Your Website, etc. Fees: No Hosting, Setup and Monthly Fees. You only Pay 5% Transaction Fee when you make a sale.
- SendOwl will appeal to anyone looking to sell digital content, but it has a couple of features that will make it particulalry appealing to those who want to sell software, eBooks and PDF files. For one, SendOwl has a PDF protection feature that will stamp each PDF download with the customer’s name and e-mail. You can also inform customers of product updates and let them download the update for free. Fees: $9/month – $39/month. No commission.
- Selz is a feature-rich service for anyone looking to sell artwork, eBooks, music, software and other digital content. Selz will be of interest to moviemakers, since it supports files up to 4GB in size. Selz has a WordPress plugin, and each account comes with a free Facebook store account. Each store also has a built-in direct messaging feature. Selz provides audio and video previews, PDF stamping and the ability to set “pay what you want” pricing. Selz also has no bandwidth or storage limits. FEES: 5% + $0.25 commission per sale. No monthly fee.
- The world’s favorite online store solution. It has been downloaded over thirteen million times and operates over 28% of all online stores. When installed into a WordPress website, WooCommerce adds in basic product management, order processing, and shopping cart functionality. WooCommerce can create a basic online store and sell a variety of products and services that include physical goods, digital goods, affiliate transactions, and ongoing memberships.
The great thing about digital products, is that anyone can sell them. If you have some sort of knack for creativity, you can sell digital copies of your creative work. – Shopify
Make your marketing so useful people would pay you for it.” – Jay Baer
‘Worldwide business-to-business (B2B) ecommerce sales may reach nearly $7 trillion USD by 2020, accounting for a significant percentage (perhaps a fifth) of all manufacturing and wholesale B2B trade, according to some estimates’. – 3DCart
This website contains affiliate links. The links may appear on different posts and pages on this site. We may receive compensation in the form of referral fee, advertising fee, commission or other rewards on sales via the hypertext links to our vendor-partners. We do not markup any prices from any vendors. Thus, there is no additional charge on your part. The best thing is that, your support in purchasing through these links enables us to keep tons of the site content for FREE; Most premium Items at a Lower Price; and some prices of products from our affiliate vendor-partners are at a specially arranged discounted rates. Your support can also help us to cover the costs in operating and maintaining this website.
Documents and other contents posted on this site may also contain links to information created and maintained by Third-Parties. These links are provided solely for your convenience and for your information purposes only. This site is not endorsed by anyone or by any company. This is an independent site. All information (including prices, dates, times, availability) contained on this site are unofficial and subject to change without notice. Please see our FULL DISCLAIMER. Thank you and we appreciate your support!